Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hi dears! Long time no see and long time no post! Here I am to tell you exams are coming! Actually part of it were already over but the largest component are not over yet! Especially Maths and Science 100% of the marks depends on this paper! Oh my God! I dunno why this time round I feel so stress! Really! Haix... Lucky English and Chinese 50% depend on this paper! But 50% also a lot leh! So nervous and scared! The exam is two weeks later starting from Tuesday to Friday. Four important days to go through then everything will be over. But after the short period of happiness is a period of scared and nervous because I will not know the results. It is very nervous. Then when you get your results there is only 2 feelings, either happy or disappointed. Haix... so many feelings. Dunno whether I will be happy or disappointed when the results is out... Time to study already. Haix... My aim for my results: English 91, Maths 96, Science 94, Chinese 95! So hard to hit right? All A*! Dunno lah. I will do my very best for the best results I can achieve. Goodbye! And all the best! Wish me good luck too! Take Care! The next post I will write about the trip to Sentosa in the September Holidays! Of course is after the exams! Bye!







A New Chapter Unfold.. 3:56 PM


that's me
Teng Shuan [Jasmine]
15 March is the day! xD


Loves♥♥

♥ My Parents♥♥
♥ Ah Dar♥♥
♥ My Bed♥♥
♥ Computer♥♥
♥ Softball
♥ Dance
♥ Storybooks
♥ SS501♥♥
♥ DBSK♥♥
♥ BOF and WGM♥♥
♥ Team Spirit!

♥♥Extra Love!♥♥

Hates
[People]Being Insulting
[People]Being Bossy
[People]Copying
[People]Gossiping
[People/Me]Being Jealous
[People/Me]Lying
[People/Me]Having no manners
[People/Me]Being Rude


Hopefully..
SS501's Persona Encore in Seoul DVD!
Accesories
Ipod
Good friends in Secondary School
Good health and studies!
World peace!


What's Up?
Let's give it a try. Although we dont know how far we can reach, but let's go until the end. We dont know if this is the end for us, but let's do our best.
I've got to be strong. Even though the truth may be cruel, I've got to face it.


[People]Being Insulting
TAGBOARD


ShoutMix chat widget



SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


Darlinks

JASCTS♥ SabrIna♥ Amanda♥
Jolyn♥ CheryL♥ SheRmaIne♥
Kayla♥ WanNi♥ ZiTeng♥ Lala♥ Shannon♥

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
June 2010