Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hi friends! I'm back typing! School re-open for a few days already! Homework still can manage for now. But I don't like is that teachers keep on saying " PSLE is coming, must aim towards your goal! " Is not only 1 teacher that says that, is that all said that!! I know, i mean we all know, need not have to keep on saying! Haix... And 1 more thing, teachers like suddenly became so caring and somehow friendly and funny! OR maybe teachers has always been friendly and funny? I wondered.. Oh ya, I had to tell you guys something! It's really OMG (Oh My God) It was an accident that happened today (10 January) during recess time today. Things goes this way: My good friend, Amanda and I with other friends were playing catching at the basketball court then accident happened! There were two " groups " playing at the basketball court today : 1 catching which were us, 2 were a group of boys playing soccer. Then one of mine friend, Daniel was playing soccer, catching a ball, then Amanda came walking around the basketball court, talking a rest after catching for some time. She was walking and walking when suddenly both of them bang onto each other. (Daniel and Amanda) Of course, a girl, who is weaker, fell. Then when so stood up, here's when I did say OMG! Her forehead got a BIG, BIG "bound"! And I got the guts to tell you I shouted when she let me see her "bound" because it's BIG, believe me a not... Do you know that in cartoon or stories when someone knock onto something, they always put like a BIG "bound"? I never thought in would really happened in real life! But I saw it real life, just in front of my eyes! OMG! In the end, she was sent to the hospital! Can't imagine, right? Just a "bound" would sent a person to the hospital, that's why I told you It was really really serious! Believe it now? Then a teacher told me that they had to sent Amanda to the hospital because the wound had swollen, in such a fast time it swollen, hard to believe! I am thinking, how would Amanda go to school tomorrow?! i think she better not go to school until she is perfectly alighthat I will do, if I was Amanda. But i think She might not be able to go to school neither. From here I would like to take care of herself ! Hope to see you back in school soon! Get well soon! The above story I had just told is 100% true. Got to go! BB! As in bye bye!


A New Chapter Unfold.. 2:20 PM


that's me
Teng Shuan [Jasmine]
15 March is the day! xD


Loves♥♥

♥ My Parents♥♥
♥ Ah Dar♥♥
♥ My Bed♥♥
♥ Computer♥♥
♥ Softball
♥ Dance
♥ Storybooks
♥ SS501♥♥
♥ DBSK♥♥
♥ BOF and WGM♥♥
♥ Team Spirit!

♥♥Extra Love!♥♥

Hates
[People]Being Insulting
[People]Being Bossy
[People]Copying
[People]Gossiping
[People/Me]Being Jealous
[People/Me]Lying
[People/Me]Having no manners
[People/Me]Being Rude


Hopefully..
SS501's Persona Encore in Seoul DVD!
Accesories
Ipod
Good friends in Secondary School
Good health and studies!
World peace!


What's Up?
Let's give it a try. Although we dont know how far we can reach, but let's go until the end. We dont know if this is the end for us, but let's do our best.
I've got to be strong. Even though the truth may be cruel, I've got to face it.


[People]Being Insulting
TAGBOARD


ShoutMix chat widget



SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


Darlinks

JASCTS♥ SabrIna♥ Amanda♥
Jolyn♥ CheryL♥ SheRmaIne♥
Kayla♥ WanNi♥ ZiTeng♥ Lala♥ Shannon♥

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
June 2010