Monday, February 25, 2008

Yeah! Today English exam has just over. Tomorrow that's Maths exam, Chinese, Science and the last one is Higher Chinese. Unfair lol, people got 3 more exams to go but I got 4... Whatever, anyway during PSLE those with Higher Chinese can add 1 to 3 marks depending to how well you do Higher Chinese. Haha... But the best will always be the last... Why ah? Saturday is ** Camp! Did I tell you about this in my previous post? I think so... Hehe... But you know what I like to do in the the camp? Before I say, you might think I'm insane. Why? Read on and you'll know... Because what I like is the sensation when I pack my things, in the bus on the journey and sleeping in the camp! Haha... Mad right? But that's what I like about the camp... Oh ya, one more thing, still want to read on? Later you puke ah! Haha... Is to bath in the camp! Hehe... Puking? Or laughing? But after going to the camp, excluding the ones state above is the events that take place, am I right? Yup, that's it!

And just to introduce to you a game that I'm playing so far. How to download? Go to http://www.auditionsea.com/ and click on download game client. Then click download full version. While downloading, you may also go back to http://www.auditionsea.com/ to sign up.

Just some pictures to introduce:






























A New Chapter Unfold.. 3:53 PM


that's me
Teng Shuan [Jasmine]
15 March is the day! xD


Loves♥♥

♥ My Parents♥♥
♥ Ah Dar♥♥
♥ My Bed♥♥
♥ Computer♥♥
♥ Softball
♥ Dance
♥ Storybooks
♥ SS501♥♥
♥ DBSK♥♥
♥ BOF and WGM♥♥
♥ Team Spirit!

♥♥Extra Love!♥♥

Hates
[People]Being Insulting
[People]Being Bossy
[People]Copying
[People]Gossiping
[People/Me]Being Jealous
[People/Me]Lying
[People/Me]Having no manners
[People/Me]Being Rude


Hopefully..
SS501's Persona Encore in Seoul DVD!
Accesories
Ipod
Good friends in Secondary School
Good health and studies!
World peace!


What's Up?
Let's give it a try. Although we dont know how far we can reach, but let's go until the end. We dont know if this is the end for us, but let's do our best.
I've got to be strong. Even though the truth may be cruel, I've got to face it.


[People]Being Insulting
TAGBOARD


ShoutMix chat widget



SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


Darlinks

JASCTS♥ SabrIna♥ Amanda♥
Jolyn♥ CheryL♥ SheRmaIne♥
Kayla♥ WanNi♥ ZiTeng♥ Lala♥ Shannon♥

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
June 2010