Monday, March 17, 2008

Yeah! Just came back from my p5 camp! It really, absolutely, frankly rox! I really, absolutely, frankly had to say that because it really, absolutely, frankly rox! I really enjoyed it really, absolutely much! I really had a lot of fun! Care, love, fun and hope was blessed on me! From my family members, teachers, trainees and friends! Begin separated from my friends and family yes, indeed, it's a bit sorrowful. But it was alright already... Just as that very moment, I felt a sudden jealousy, pain and heavy eyes but it was just for A moment. Don't worry now, I'm really, absolutely, frankly fine! =p The vegetarian food was really very tasty and let me tell you something " It's much tastier than the meat food. " Told ya, vegetarian food is not bad ya! Haha... And about the activities we do. talking about that, I was very disappointed. Because I was unable to do 2 high elements activities and that are the two most exciting elements: Flying Fox and challenge poll. Yup, I must admit I am a 'scarely cat' but after doing the multi-pole, my legs were shaking because I was scared. But after doing that, I think I got more in doing things. Really, absolutely and of course, frankly, I was very proud of that. Doing all those kind of cheers and claps made me sore throat for 1 week! Really, maybe you will think is omg but it is really omg! But it was all worth while because it's fun! Claps like one clap, five claps, eight claps, sexy, macho and so on... Cheers like the eating cheer, how ya feeling? Camp fire ones, bumble bee and the shark ones. Oh ya, still got chess clap and the everybody dance out claps. Very cool, creative and entertaining but the secert is that they did it for every school that visited them. It's all the same! Haha.. And it's a secert to them! I let it out! Oops... My favourite clap or cheer is the chess clap and the everybody dance out and the camp fire cheer! My favourite three! Bacause there are cool, creative and entertaining! Bye Bye, got to go! P5 Camp really, absolutely, frankly rox!


A New Chapter Unfold.. 5:09 PM


that's me
Teng Shuan [Jasmine]
15 March is the day! xD


Loves♥♥

♥ My Parents♥♥
♥ Ah Dar♥♥
♥ My Bed♥♥
♥ Computer♥♥
♥ Softball
♥ Dance
♥ Storybooks
♥ SS501♥♥
♥ DBSK♥♥
♥ BOF and WGM♥♥
♥ Team Spirit!

♥♥Extra Love!♥♥

Hates
[People]Being Insulting
[People]Being Bossy
[People]Copying
[People]Gossiping
[People/Me]Being Jealous
[People/Me]Lying
[People/Me]Having no manners
[People/Me]Being Rude


Hopefully..
SS501's Persona Encore in Seoul DVD!
Accesories
Ipod
Good friends in Secondary School
Good health and studies!
World peace!


What's Up?
Let's give it a try. Although we dont know how far we can reach, but let's go until the end. We dont know if this is the end for us, but let's do our best.
I've got to be strong. Even though the truth may be cruel, I've got to face it.


[People]Being Insulting
TAGBOARD


ShoutMix chat widget



SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


Darlinks

JASCTS♥ SabrIna♥ Amanda♥
Jolyn♥ CheryL♥ SheRmaIne♥
Kayla♥ WanNi♥ ZiTeng♥ Lala♥ Shannon♥

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
June 2010