Monday, September 22, 2008

-Wonder whether I had neglected some of my friends?

As you know, I am a straight-forward kind of person. I, of course, speak directly, sometimes even without thinking. That may be stupid-I think. But sometimes I really feel that maybe I had neglected some of my friends. Physical, maybe not. But what I mean is mentally. Sometimes I just speak my mind. I know it can be hurtful but I don't know why, it just come out naturally. I seriously don't know how to elaborate myself. Like at times, I just call you an idoit! I know, that it sounded bad. But I am just like that! I can't stop myself! I really feel like stopping this! But it is only after I said then I went oops! Maybe I shouldn't be this far too talkative. Maybe one day I'll try-shut up! At time, I really hated myself that I just want to be alone. But surrounding circumstances doesn't allow me to. I hate this kind of feeling. Alternatively, being alone AT TIMES isn't so bad after all. It's a time for reflecting I guess... And I think I really need that kind of time...

-Wonder whether liking him is a mistake?

There are times when I think I need a change. A change for everything. I don't know. As people are visual, things change for a different taste. I used to like this guy, but another one comes in. And so the ex-guy doesn't seems important anymore. Sometimes I really really wanted to S-T-O-P myself from loving him, liking him maybe...??? I don't know. That day, I went home feeling emotional, because of him. After liking him, he seems to play an important role in my recent life. I just can't stop thinking about him! At times, I feel like flinging him away! Far Far Away! How I hope I had never fall for him! Ahhh...!!! But maybe liking someone isn't so bad after all? I don't know. Maybe I will get used to it soon. But I am just afraid that me and my friends will drift apart, not because of him please! But loving him is so tiring cause he likes another girl. But I feel havenly being with him! =D. Thanks God for letting me know him! It's my pleasure!


A New Chapter Unfold.. 6:33 PM


that's me
Teng Shuan [Jasmine]
15 March is the day! xD


Loves♥♥

♥ My Parents♥♥
♥ Ah Dar♥♥
♥ My Bed♥♥
♥ Computer♥♥
♥ Softball
♥ Dance
♥ Storybooks
♥ SS501♥♥
♥ DBSK♥♥
♥ BOF and WGM♥♥
♥ Team Spirit!

♥♥Extra Love!♥♥

Hates
[People]Being Insulting
[People]Being Bossy
[People]Copying
[People]Gossiping
[People/Me]Being Jealous
[People/Me]Lying
[People/Me]Having no manners
[People/Me]Being Rude


Hopefully..
SS501's Persona Encore in Seoul DVD!
Accesories
Ipod
Good friends in Secondary School
Good health and studies!
World peace!


What's Up?
Let's give it a try. Although we dont know how far we can reach, but let's go until the end. We dont know if this is the end for us, but let's do our best.
I've got to be strong. Even though the truth may be cruel, I've got to face it.


[People]Being Insulting
TAGBOARD


ShoutMix chat widget



SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


Darlinks

JASCTS♥ SabrIna♥ Amanda♥
Jolyn♥ CheryL♥ SheRmaIne♥
Kayla♥ WanNi♥ ZiTeng♥ Lala♥ Shannon♥

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
June 2010