Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas was over and 2009 New Year is coming in 2 days time! Looking forward to it..!! I wonder why..?? There's a suddenly urge of going back to school on 2nd January.. Only suddenly. Beats me. I am curious about our reaction when our eyes meet. Wow! 'when our eyes meet'? LOL! What a description..??






X'mas tree at CityHall. Sorry, I took it tilted.


Anyway, new things to look forward to in 2009 like..
- Fahrenheit's new album.. Cool man! 越来越爱
- My new pencil-case! Love it!

- Piano and Ballet exams
- P6? Something to look forward to?
- January's month! Like.. Cheryl^^ LalaDino (XinHui) Zi Teng?


Christmas Eve wasn't fun at first.. Do I need to tell my long story again? Simplified: I went tuition before going for the celebration. It ended at 8pm. My parents then came to bring me to my aunt's house. But they were terribly late!! Not to say =x but it's a fact. They came to meet me at 8.45pm, almost 9pm! And I got so irritated and threw tantrums =p. Anyway.. I reached my aunt's house at around 10pm! Grrr.. Had dinner there and soon.. We played games in order to get presents. It's like those who wanted to play must bring a present to exchange for another. We played some chinese idiom (成语) game and when I got it right, I needed to pick a number.


I got my cousin's present. Handphone sitter~ Love it! (Amanda and Cheryl: Remember that time at Precious Thoughts, those armchairs? I told you I like those? Although it's not the same and it's not that expensive.. But I still got what I want!)









And I have got a present personally from one of my cousins! Non-exchangable! LOL








Cute, yeah?


Last but not least, my sister bought me a handphone keychain! So elegant! She said it costs $25! Don't know whether it's true..??











Here's a picture of a Candy House at Changi Airport, Terminal 3. So sweet! How I hope I can stay in there! But I can't go in that time cause need to use nets over $50. But I took a picture of the outside! Nice shot, uh?










By the Way, I went up like for 4 times for my 2nd brother and my sister. And xy got my present-cup set, I guessed. Not to sure about it.. =p Oh ya, I had received lots of smses with "Merry Christmas" and things like that.. Thanks! Belated Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year'09!




A New Chapter Unfold.. 3:20 PM


that's me
Teng Shuan [Jasmine]
15 March is the day! xD


Loves♥♥

♥ My Parents♥♥
♥ Ah Dar♥♥
♥ My Bed♥♥
♥ Computer♥♥
♥ Softball
♥ Dance
♥ Storybooks
♥ SS501♥♥
♥ DBSK♥♥
♥ BOF and WGM♥♥
♥ Team Spirit!

♥♥Extra Love!♥♥

Hates
[People]Being Insulting
[People]Being Bossy
[People]Copying
[People]Gossiping
[People/Me]Being Jealous
[People/Me]Lying
[People/Me]Having no manners
[People/Me]Being Rude


Hopefully..
SS501's Persona Encore in Seoul DVD!
Accesories
Ipod
Good friends in Secondary School
Good health and studies!
World peace!


What's Up?
Let's give it a try. Although we dont know how far we can reach, but let's go until the end. We dont know if this is the end for us, but let's do our best.
I've got to be strong. Even though the truth may be cruel, I've got to face it.


[People]Being Insulting
TAGBOARD


ShoutMix chat widget



SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


Darlinks

JASCTS♥ SabrIna♥ Amanda♥
Jolyn♥ CheryL♥ SheRmaIne♥
Kayla♥ WanNi♥ ZiTeng♥ Lala♥ Shannon♥

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
June 2010