Saturday, February 14, 2009

Around the corner I have a friend,
In this great city that has no end,
Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,
And before I know it, a year is gone.
And I never see my old friends face,
For life is a swift and terrible race,
He knows I like him just as well,
As in the days when I rang his bell.
He rang mine but we were younger then,
And now we are tired and busy men.
Tired of playing a foolish game,
Tired of trying to make a name.
'Tomorrow' I say, 'I will call on him
Just to show that I'm thinking of him.'
But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes,
And distance between us grows and grows.
Around the corner, yet miles away,
'Here's a telegram sir, Jim died today.'
And that's what we get and deserve in the end.
Around the corner, a vanished friend.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Remember to always say what you mean.
If you love someone, tell them.
Don't be afraid to express yourself.
Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you.
Because when you decide that it is the right time
it might be too late.
Seize the day. Never have regrets.

And most importantly, stay close to your friends and family, for they have helped make you the person that you are today. Smile, even through your tears!


A New Chapter Unfold.. 6:25 PM


that's me
Teng Shuan [Jasmine]
15 March is the day! xD


Loves♥♥

♥ My Parents♥♥
♥ Ah Dar♥♥
♥ My Bed♥♥
♥ Computer♥♥
♥ Softball
♥ Dance
♥ Storybooks
♥ SS501♥♥
♥ DBSK♥♥
♥ BOF and WGM♥♥
♥ Team Spirit!

♥♥Extra Love!♥♥

Hates
[People]Being Insulting
[People]Being Bossy
[People]Copying
[People]Gossiping
[People/Me]Being Jealous
[People/Me]Lying
[People/Me]Having no manners
[People/Me]Being Rude


Hopefully..
SS501's Persona Encore in Seoul DVD!
Accesories
Ipod
Good friends in Secondary School
Good health and studies!
World peace!


What's Up?
Let's give it a try. Although we dont know how far we can reach, but let's go until the end. We dont know if this is the end for us, but let's do our best.
I've got to be strong. Even though the truth may be cruel, I've got to face it.


[People]Being Insulting
TAGBOARD


ShoutMix chat widget



SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


Darlinks

JASCTS♥ SabrIna♥ Amanda♥
Jolyn♥ CheryL♥ SheRmaIne♥
Kayla♥ WanNi♥ ZiTeng♥ Lala♥ Shannon♥

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
June 2010