Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sometimes I wonder whether not having any feelings is a good thing? If that's the case, we won't have to cry.. Or get upset over something..?? Disappointed. Worried. Irritated. Scared. Anxious. Ire. It's not good feeling scared, isn't it? I mean, what's so good about being scared? You will start to imagine unnecessary things, which lead to hallucination. And my question is 'What is the point of having all these feelings?' Does it make god happy by making us feeling all of these? Sorry, but I am not insulting. It is just a thought. At times, I hoped that I am really a block of ice, a real block of ice. And I think that the only thing that can erase this feeling off me is to let me know the answer to this question 'Are there more happy things in life? Or are there more unhappy things in life?' I know sometimes having this kind of feeling is normal. Very normal. 'Laughter is the best remedy.' Laughter? I don't think I need that much. Do you? I think I need.. just a simple smile for somebody- read on and you'll know..

I think I get angry easily nowadays. I don't know why..?? But always after getting angry, I cry. Why? Sorrowful? Regretted? Guilt? But I know something which cannot be revealed. When you are feeling upset, disappointed.. or any of the above, the first person or the first thing you think of is the person/thing that is the most important to you. Maybe not the most important but it has a place in you. Don't doubt it.

Quest-Tag for February : How do you manage your unhappiness?
Any unhappiness. Disappointed. Worried. Irritated. Scared. Anxious. Ire. Anything! How do you manage them? To me, I calm myself down everytime I look at any of fahrenheit's picture or listen to their songs. They give me some kind of encouragement when they smile. And that's when I feel better. Thanks!


A New Chapter Unfold.. 5:30 PM


that's me
Teng Shuan [Jasmine]
15 March is the day! xD


Loves♥♥

♥ My Parents♥♥
♥ Ah Dar♥♥
♥ My Bed♥♥
♥ Computer♥♥
♥ Softball
♥ Dance
♥ Storybooks
♥ SS501♥♥
♥ DBSK♥♥
♥ BOF and WGM♥♥
♥ Team Spirit!

♥♥Extra Love!♥♥

Hates
[People]Being Insulting
[People]Being Bossy
[People]Copying
[People]Gossiping
[People/Me]Being Jealous
[People/Me]Lying
[People/Me]Having no manners
[People/Me]Being Rude


Hopefully..
SS501's Persona Encore in Seoul DVD!
Accesories
Ipod
Good friends in Secondary School
Good health and studies!
World peace!


What's Up?
Let's give it a try. Although we dont know how far we can reach, but let's go until the end. We dont know if this is the end for us, but let's do our best.
I've got to be strong. Even though the truth may be cruel, I've got to face it.


[People]Being Insulting
TAGBOARD


ShoutMix chat widget



SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


Darlinks

JASCTS♥ SabrIna♥ Amanda♥
Jolyn♥ CheryL♥ SheRmaIne♥
Kayla♥ WanNi♥ ZiTeng♥ Lala♥ Shannon♥

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
June 2010