Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello! Annyong Haseyo! After a very long time, I'm back! But I think that I will not be posting, after this, for an even longer time as 1)my mother banned me from using the computer and 2)PSLE is round the corner! This time round, it's no joke. Anyway, PSLE is no joke even from the start. Got to work really, extremely, ultimately hard! 100% is what they ask for, what is to be produced, and presented. Therefore, this is no joke but a serious, something that concerns about your future, matter. Tan Teng Shuan, go all out for it and give what you have! Wishing the people around me to strive too! Let's go through this dark time together and come out feeling proud of what you have done. Remember Miss Tan saying "Don't leave the examination room feeling regret." That's how it should be and how it must be. Anyway, this post is not just about how I should strive for PSLE but about a beautiful memory that I had captured and would always remember.

Friday, on the 3rd week of the June Holidays was fun and I did something new for the first time, something which was what I had always wanted to do. Now that I had done it with my cousins, it's time for me to do it with my friends as well! Ok, no more dragging- Taking neoprints! That's what I was talking about! We took it twice as the first time there was a lot of people in the shop, that the time for taking and decorating was very short. The first picture was a mess! Not to blame anybody, anyway. Interested in seeing? Even if you are not, I will still post it! But I will not be putting up the first picture that we took, the one what was a mistake.


Here:

Hehe.. Nice? I think it's beautiful! We didn't decorate much though, except for the bubbles at the bottom.



Kind of titted-my head. Because it's my first time! Ps.



Sweet. Simply no decorations here.


Mistake by me, again! Didn't move my head to the design! Oops!


Hahs, pretty cute, though it's kind of plain. Anyway, that's the last picture of our first shot. Next, are the pictures for the second shot.


God, I can't believe we all did such a pose! Forever cutie! And this is 1 of my favourites!


Fingers licking good! Hahs, kidding kidding! Cute too? Love this! 1 of my favourites too!


Ahh!! Princess to the rescue! Save the princess! Here I come! LOL(: 1 of my favourites too!



Same background but different post and positions.



Let's slide down the rainbow- just like my blog web, sliding rainbow! Oops, I am of the wrong side, but i blocking my eyes away from the sorching sun! Hahs.


Last but not least, this! This background is the one we took wrongly for the first time. Hehe.. This time it's nice, isn't it?
That's for all for the neoprint thingy, and I really had fun! Thanks guys!(XinHui & LiuHui)
Before that we went to eat at YaKun! Also, my first time. Here-



Looks good, tasty, doesn't it? Yummy! Hot/Cold milo, toast with cheese and half-boiled eggs! Omg! *licks!* Then we went shopping at bugis street. Again, first time when shopping with cousins. And I realise that songs that are played in the shops are very nice, even though the clothes or accesories they sell may not be very nice. Oops, sorry to say that! But it was just an 'even though'. They played songs like: SS501's Because I'm Stupid, Fahrenheit's 为你存在(Wei Ni Cun Zai), 徐宛鈴 - 管不住自己(Guan Bu Zhu Zi Ji) a 愛就宅一起(ToGetHer) OST and That's When I Love You by Aslyn. Anyway, I bought a watch, the one I wore to school on the first of school re-opens. And I bought a t-shirt together with my cousins, as seen in the neoprints. Fill with stars but different colour. XinHui:pink, as usual. Gladys:white, cos I want yellow and there are no other colours for her. Thanks! I had yellow(: Looks good! At first, the aunty said that the price was $18 but she will sell to us for $15 cos it's the last few piece. Then, XH bargained to $13. Then, she continued "Can $12 a not? We buy 3 leh." Then the aunty said cannot. Then, Gladys was like "$12.50 lah $12.50" Finally, the aunty agreed. That's the price. Next, we went to take the neoprints and as you know, there are a lot of temples in bugis, we went they to like pray a bit lor.. Wishing for the best for everybody! Then, something very peculiar happened! We left the temple and was walking towards this "statue" of a god, my cousins and I were touching this word "福" (Lucky or Happiness in English, not to sure) on its stomach, then this stranger walked towards us and asked us in chinese "Do you believe? Do you believe that if you touch the "福", you will get lots of luck and happiness? Do you believe?" Then, there was utter slience, we all did not know what to say.. Then, the elderest among us replied in chinese, "Actually, it's not that you touch the word, then you will get luck or happiness, if that's the case then everyone will get what they want." That was a pretty good answer, though. But, that's not the end, he expected an answer from my other cousin and I. We didn't answer in the end, yet we walked away. Cool. I hate his smile. Trying to act friendly? Save it! His teeth are yellow and dirty. Yuck! Forget about him. Next, we went to have dinner and fortune centre. After that, bye! Love this day and will never forget..

Exactly the next day was fun too! Apart from having tuition in the morning, from 2pm onwards was a fun way down! Hahs, how should I start? Hmm.. we meet with the people in charge at Pasir Ris MRT station at 2pm. Then we took a bus to Downtown East and walked to the park. Blah Blah.. Soon after, we reached. XinHui, LiuHui and I were sitting on the rock and talking while playing songs. Then, I went on the beach and played with Xin Yuan. Real funny, she. Jie Xiong came and join us soon after. He was also very funny xD. Hahs! Then, it was time for games! We missed the ice breaker called the 'Hit the Newspaper' where you call out names and the middle person will go and hit the person whose name was called with the wrapped-up newspaper. The next game was actually very simple but we made it very hard. Hahs, we are not supposed to let the beach ball touch the ground. Sounds easy, but we took quite some time to make it to 20 hits! Why? The people that went was quite a lot and so the circle we made was big, hence it was a big space in the middle. If the ball was hit to the middle of the circle and nobody saves it, the end, we had to start all over again! Argh with no harm! Hehe.. At first we aimmed for 10 hits, which we took around 10 mins to succeed. Next: 15 hits which we took around 10-15 mins? The last one, which was to aim for 20 hits took us abound 15-20 mins to succeed! Unbelievable! Hahs, but soon after the 15 hit challenge, we were getting the hang of it.. One of the most memorable tries that we tried for the 20 hit challenge was that there was once when we very successfully passed 16..17..18..19 hit but argh, but we missed the last hit! One more! Argh! Everybody was like “Aiya!” with no harm. Lols, I kept saying no harm cos we are not supposed to blame anybody for our failure. It’s a team game, anyway, everyone plays a part. Add oil! After 3/4 more tries, we succeeded! Yah! Phew, it was a hard time..! Still remembering, one of the brothers still said “Don’t pass 15 hits, no barbeque later!” to encourage us to hit up to a 15, during one of our tries of striving 15 hits. 1 or 2 still decide to stand outside of the circle to be able to hit outside ball or ball that flew out. Some was quite useful, although some was in vain =p Again, no harm in saying that.. Hahs, anyway, our highest record was 21 hits! Not bad, not bad.. Consoling myself? Not really, just that everyone had put in an effort for the 21 hits. Go! That’s the end for this game, actually.
The next game was captain’s ball. Thinking that I may be quite strong in it, I was wrong. You may think why I may think that I may be quite strong in captain’s ball. That’s because, during PE lessons, if we played captain’s ball, my team- usually SCATS, always win. Always? I think so, if I am not wrong. Even if I am, we won most of the games. But the boys there are quite tall, strong and slightly rough. They can’t be rough though, cos there are girls in their team and in the oppose team, as well. Some funny things happened during captain’s ball game too! Hehe.. I am in team 2 and one of my cousins, XinHui, is in team 1, just a brief. There was once when the ball when out, hit by a player from team 1, so the ball is ours-team 2. I got the ball and when I was to pass to any of my teammates, XinHui who was near me, said something like “Hey! Hey! Pass the ball here! Here!” Then I was like “It’s team 2’s ball.” Jokingly, she replied “ I am in team 2.” I was dumbfounded when she said that. I was thinking like ‘Huh? You from team 2 mah? I thought you were from team 1..?’ Stupidly, I almost wanted to believe her! Blur me! Then I realised that she wanted to trick me! And I almost fall into her trap! God! Waking up from my senses, I passed the ball to one of my teammates, a real one! Then, they went laughing.. xD In the end, team 2 lost by like 3 or 4 goals. It’s okay. It’s just a game, anyway. I, or I should say, we had lots of fun! Next was free time and at first my cousins and I just sat around the grass patch, listening to music yet keeping quiet, deep in thoughts. What are we thinking about, you may ask. It varies. Different people think differently, but maybe our great minds thought alike? I really have no idea what the others were thinking so I can’t draw a conclusion about what we were thinking.. Soon after, out of boredom, we went to the beach and a religious ‘brother’ of mine, who was very talented in art, did this.

Editing it. Look at the difference in the eyes.

Result:
Cool, isn’t it? It looks so real! Next up, he did a buddha!

Close up:
Look at the dot between the eyes and the lines around it. Looks so so alike. Talented!

His name is Guo Qing! I know it sounds like 国庆, national day, but his 'Qing' is pronouns differently. This is him:
The very pro him! Then, it was time for barbeque! Something that I longed for.. The food is finally now! Fingers Licking Damn Good! And by the way, we were penging at Pit 8. And by the way, we were penging at Pit 8.

Penging:

Realised something? Something white? Marshmallows!


Yummy! *Licks* Eating.

The one at extreme left is Jie Kai. And the one back facing the camera, wearing orange is Guo Qing's student.
Anyway, after eating the barbeque food, we had a sing-a-long session. We sang 五月天 (MayDay) 知足 and 天使, JJ Lin's 爱与希望 and the famous 隐形的翅膀! There are some other songs that I do not really know, then I never say ah.. After the sing-a-long session, we played in different different groups on our own, the hit the ball game. But this time, my group used beach ball at first, but then we changed to use volley ball! Actually, my ground kept on changing ball, from beach ball to volley ball and vice versa, just to cooperare with the other groups playing. And the funny thing is that, everytime we changed to volley ball, my cousin, Xin Yuan would walk away or just "disappear", but everytime we changed to beach ball, she would just appear. Can you imagine that? It's so automatic. Hahs! Anyway, there was not many people in my group dare the hit the volley ball cos they thought that it was painful but when my brother, standing exactly opposite me, hit the volley ball to me, high in the air, I hit back and it hurt just at that moment but not after that. Soon after, more and more people joined my group and we stated playing 'monkey'. There are 3 monkeys so this 'brother' kept on saying "Bring the stars in! Bring the stars in!" His named is Wei Yuan. He said that becuase LiuHui, XinHui and I planned to wear the same star shirt we wore on the day before. And he wanted all 3 of us to be the monkey! Hahs, but we only made his 'wish' came true for once. But for a very short time, I was the first to get out cos I when the snatch the ball with this 20+ lady. Hahs! Ps, I am just doing my job! Another funny thing was that, one of my religion sister's son wanted to play with us, but he is only around 4 to 5 years old? So, we gave him chance. Anyway, his name is Ryan and he was one of the monkeys. One of the religion's sister said she was going to roll the ball to me so that it would be easiler for him to catch. At that time, I wasn't ready, so when that sister rolled the ball to me, it simply past through the middle of my legs! Like sarong master! And everybody was laughing at me. Then I ran for the ball, thinking that Ryan was somewhere near and indeed, when I was about to pick up the ball, something brushed past my leg. Looking, it was Ryan! And he was diving onto the floor, just to get that ball! How determined! Indeed something that we should learn from kids. Quite true.. And that Wei Yuan, stated above ah, very funny! Everytime, the person opposite him want throw the ball to him, then he always "I cannot see! I cannot see! Don't throw to me!" Then 'pa', he would catch the ball. LOL eh. He always say that cos right opposite him was a lamp post shining brightly. last but not least, I just want to conclude all this. We sweat tremendously and went home at around 10pm. My dad and I walked all the way to downtown east to get a drink and took bus 21 home. It was simply a very tiring day, yet lots of fun! These 2 days are memories that I can't and won't erase.
And I will try not to use the computer after this, since I had finish posting this long post.. Unless I have a project or lead to do. PSLE is really near and I want to do my very best. 加油哦!Next up will be reviews about 爱就宅一起 and Boys Over Flowers! Both fabulous shows! Love them! This post will definitely be after PSLE, so don’t keep waiting. Bye. Will miss the computer! Maybe god bless you guys and the whole universe. Here’s a song to share:
Song: Smile xD
Sang by: Michael Jackson
Lyrics:
Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though its breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile with your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile

If you just
Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile

If you just
Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though its breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

that's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile


A New Chapter Unfold.. 8:58 AM


that's me
Teng Shuan [Jasmine]
15 March is the day! xD


Loves♥♥

♥ My Parents♥♥
♥ Ah Dar♥♥
♥ My Bed♥♥
♥ Computer♥♥
♥ Softball
♥ Dance
♥ Storybooks
♥ SS501♥♥
♥ DBSK♥♥
♥ BOF and WGM♥♥
♥ Team Spirit!

♥♥Extra Love!♥♥

Hates
[People]Being Insulting
[People]Being Bossy
[People]Copying
[People]Gossiping
[People/Me]Being Jealous
[People/Me]Lying
[People/Me]Having no manners
[People/Me]Being Rude


Hopefully..
SS501's Persona Encore in Seoul DVD!
Accesories
Ipod
Good friends in Secondary School
Good health and studies!
World peace!


What's Up?
Let's give it a try. Although we dont know how far we can reach, but let's go until the end. We dont know if this is the end for us, but let's do our best.
I've got to be strong. Even though the truth may be cruel, I've got to face it.


[People]Being Insulting
TAGBOARD


ShoutMix chat widget



SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


Darlinks

JASCTS♥ SabrIna♥ Amanda♥
Jolyn♥ CheryL♥ SheRmaIne♥
Kayla♥ WanNi♥ ZiTeng♥ Lala♥ Shannon♥

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
June 2010