Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hi guys! Annyong Haseyo! Sorry that I did not post for such a long time. Actually, a lot of things happened recently and I am going to express it here, one by one. Starting from my theory examination to my new liking of a boyband to some friendship "misunderstanding" to some excursion problems. Many things happened recently, which made me laugh, tear, think and doubt. Hahs, actually the tearing comes from a show that I watched about SS501. There is not much of a sorrow recently, is there? Even if there is, I cannot remember. But anyway, thanks to the special boyband that I like recently and the shows that I watched about them, my thoughts and doubts are drained. Ok, I am not going to go round the bush anymore. One week before my theory examination, it was a tough period for me. Because on that week's Saturday, I will be having my Grade 5 theory examination, yet at the same time, we had to hand in a presentation on Oman by Friday. Everything was in a rush, I wasn't fully prepared for my theory examination and a lot editing had to be done to our presentation we did previously. At first, my group and I had already completed our presentation on Oman, with our teacher's vague briefing. In the end, almost everything that we had done was in vain. Only a small portion of what we had done could be used, because what the School expects from us and what our teacher briefed us was almost different. I was very irritated to know this news, frankly. Everything had to be re-do! Having no other choice, my group and I planned to work on it from Monday to Wednesday of that week. Although it seemed that we were working so well together, it is not 100% true. I am not saying that we are not working together, but it is just that I am not happy with some things. I will be very frank with this, so bear with it. If you object, I will not apologise for this was what I felt. I know that it is very hard for a group to work well together. And I know that everyone has its own matters and this could be understood. Trying to settle this problem, my group had decided to discuss this presentation at night. But many a times, people just could not fit in the timing perfectly. Many a times, those present would have to wait for some time for the rest(s) to be present. Some things are a matter of responsibility. If everyone has a sense of responsibility in them, I think a lot of things could be avoided. If you know that you cannot make it for the discussion later because of some personal matters, I think that the cleverest thing to do is to help out in the research first and hand it to another member what you had found. If something popped out, if it could be rejected easily, why not? If it could not be rejected easily, then maybe you could call 1 of your members and inform them on your situation, rather than waiting for your members to call you and ask why you were not at the discussion. Then, maybe you could stay back a little to replace your non-presence just now? Isn't that the way how team-spirit is form? Isn't that how members of a group help out one another? Isn't that a sense of responsibility? What I was very irritated by, was that (sometimes) people in my group did not manage to do that. Given a slide to do, after information had been given to that person, the person still repeatedly ask for the information that had already been given to her. Given a slide to do, no pictures are placed. Given a slide to do, things are just so packed, still, no changes were made. That shouldn't be the way! I am not saying that I am the best in the group, but as a perfectionist, I expect everything to be in place. When given a task, even if it's the simplest thing ever, shouldn't we do it well? It may not be the best to others but so long as we did our utmost, that should be the best-at least to us. Frankly, I hate it when people do things just for the sake of doing it or worst still, to please others. Usually, I will be the last person to edit everything and finished it off at the end of the day, but on Wednesday, I gave up editing half-way through. I was very irritated with all the editing I had to do at almost every slide. That shouldn't be the way how editing should be done! Editing should only be done here and there, just a little, to touch-up the final product. But I am doing it at almost every slide! You may say that actually everything is okay, it is just that I am a perfectionist and ask for perfection. But that wasn't what I thought, things are just way too much- as stated above. I did not finish all the editing on Wednesday and left everything for my members to do. I know I were being irresponsible, selfish.. But I really couldn't stand it anymore. So in the end, I left everything to my members, off the computer and studied for my theory examination.
My theory examination was 98% a huge success! xD All thanks to the careless me that I had forgotten to memorise the chords of my melody writing! Melody Writing plays an important role in Grade 5 theory examination, if you took it before. I was there, at the Seminar Room of SMU School of Accountancy, blaming myself for forgetting to memorise the chords! Everything had to be based on memory, which isn't very good for me. In the end, when I went home to check, I realised that there were 1 wrong chord, at least not too bad but I wonder how many marks will they deduct.. I hope that distinction will still be in my way! Thanks God that all the terms that I learnt came out! Those that I didn't learn, or just look through, did not come out! Thanks God! Just for your information (but actually you don't need to know), I was wearing my pink and white strips jacket in the Seminar Room as it was quite cold. I like wearing jacket, after seeing SS501 wearing jacket most of the time. I know that Singapore is a place where I can seldom wear jacket, but when there's a chance, why not? I guessed, I look cool because I was wearing a black T-shirt. Hehe(: Anyway, as I was slacking at first, I was the last to leave the room which makes it so awkward between the invigilator and I. When she collected my paper, she asked "So, how was it?" I wondered why I took a deep breathe and answered "Er.. ya, good", with a little smile, I guessed. Then she said, being quite friendly "Oh, but you look stressed" That's so awkward! I guessed it was because I took a deep breathe? Didn't expect her to be so friendly as when she was giving us instructions before the examination, she sounded and looked strict. God Bless me for a distinction! Wish me luck too!
Anyway, that's the end for my short post on the clashing of time for the Oman Project and my Grade 5 theory examination. Until now, my group still have not presented our presentation to her! Only 1 group did, by the way. Another teacher said that it would be conducted on coming Wednesday. I don't look forward to it, but I just hope that we would be able to present our presentation so that our efforts will not be drained. Bye and cyah till the next time I post! Loves SS501 ^^ And Happy Birthday, Calvin! Be happy and cheerful like you have always been!


A New Chapter Unfold.. 12:25 AM


that's me
Teng Shuan [Jasmine]
15 March is the day! xD


Loves♥♥

♥ My Parents♥♥
♥ Ah Dar♥♥
♥ My Bed♥♥
♥ Computer♥♥
♥ Softball
♥ Dance
♥ Storybooks
♥ SS501♥♥
♥ DBSK♥♥
♥ BOF and WGM♥♥
♥ Team Spirit!

♥♥Extra Love!♥♥

Hates
[People]Being Insulting
[People]Being Bossy
[People]Copying
[People]Gossiping
[People/Me]Being Jealous
[People/Me]Lying
[People/Me]Having no manners
[People/Me]Being Rude


Hopefully..
SS501's Persona Encore in Seoul DVD!
Accesories
Ipod
Good friends in Secondary School
Good health and studies!
World peace!


What's Up?
Let's give it a try. Although we dont know how far we can reach, but let's go until the end. We dont know if this is the end for us, but let's do our best.
I've got to be strong. Even though the truth may be cruel, I've got to face it.


[People]Being Insulting
TAGBOARD


ShoutMix chat widget



SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


Darlinks

JASCTS♥ SabrIna♥ Amanda♥
Jolyn♥ CheryL♥ SheRmaIne♥
Kayla♥ WanNi♥ ZiTeng♥ Lala♥ Shannon♥

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
June 2010